Fred Meyer Rewards You can help TEST earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card
May I Designate Support for Someone Specific? YES
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards Program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Transit Employee Support Team, Inc. by clicking here.
- You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number (#LD251).
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping (Transit Employee Support Team) earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- If you have friends or family members who live in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon or Washington, please tell them about our cause to help Transit Workers who suffer from a catastrophic illness or injuries like Alan Shotwell who became paralyzed from his chest down in a motorcycle accident driving home from work. Join our Team and Make a Difference by Paying it Forward.
Thank you for your support!